8.2.11

in my mind, translated to music

"there's something bout how you stay in my mind
there's something bout the way that i whisper your name when i'm asleep
maybe it's the look you get in your eyes
oh baby, it's the that makes me feel to see you smile
and the reasons they may change
but what i'm feeling stay the same"
Clay Aiken - The Way

"i love you baby like a flower love the spring
and i love you baby like a robin love to sing
and i love you baby like a school boy love his bag
and i love you baby river deep, mountain high"
River Deep, Mountain High - Glee Cast

"it's like catching lightning 
the chances of finding someone like you
it's one in a million 
the chances of feelings the way we do"
Can I Have This Dance - High School Musical

"the thing about you
is you know just how to get me
the thing about me
is that i really want to let you 
open that door and walk into my life"
Say It Again - Marie Digby

"you're so amazing you took the time to figure me out
that's why you take me way past the point of turning me on
you 'bout to break me 
i swear you got me losing my mind"
What's My Name - Rihanna ft. Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment