20.4.13

must visit: Junibacken

outside, my nose and the tip of my fingers are frozen. but here, my heart melts and i have butterfly in my stomach. such an amazing feeling. seeing all those chubby and red cheeks kids makes me feel like i'm in heaven. well unless heaven cost you 125 SEK ;p
this place makes me wanna be a kid again. not thinking about anything else besides fun. sometimes i feel like growing up makes you happiness fade day by day. i know it sounded terrible, maybe because i'm not in such a good mood while writing this. if anything is possible in this world (and of course there must be a time machine involve), i really really wanna be a child again. just for one day. one amazing day. won't you?
terribly miss your childhood? you come to the right place. Junibacken will heal it.

No comments:

Post a Comment